Susanna Maier (Trade Your Talent) from Berlin, Germany gave me a "Sunshine Award". Thanks so much Susanna! She has a great site, so I hope you take time to check it out. She is currently working on a fundraiser to provide scholarships for young mothers and underprivileged girls to attend secondary schools in Ifakara, Tanzania, and has information about how you can help on her site.
The rules for receiving the award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know.
01. My favorite color: red
02. My favorite animal: my little dog Penny
03. My favorite number: 4
04. My favorite non-alcoholic drink? limeade
05. I joined facebook, but not twitter
06. My passion: I can’t pick just one. I care deeply about the environment, children’s issues and education, and art in its many forms.
07. Getting or giving presents? Probably politically incorrect to admit it, but I like receiving, though giving gifts to kids is fun too.
08. My favorite pattern? paisley
09. My favorite day of the week? Saturday
10. My favorite flower? This is like choosing your favorite child, isn’t it? I love the smell of Lily of the Valley, and the complexity of iris, but maybe my absolute favorite is snowdrops because they remind me that spring will come again :)
10 Favorite Bloggers:
I hate choosing just 10, but excluding people Susanna picked and people I gave an award to in January (see here)…
Federfund Illustration der Blog
Vilt og Vakkert